Correction d'une lettre de Motiv.

Quand Socrate rencontre Shakespear: discussions littéraires, langues étrangères, histoire ou géographie.
maxlaterreur2

Correction d'une lettre de Motiv.

par maxlaterreur2 » 04 Nov 2011, 11:50

Serait-il possible de corriger ma lettre de motiv ainsi que les termes employés, les tournure de phrase sont-t-elle en accord avec ma traduction? Merci par avance. Cordialement. Maxime MONY

PS: si vous avez des idées pour y rajouter une phrase ou deux, jchui preneur.

Subject: Application for the job of Aircrafts engineer
Enclosed : Curriculum vitae, Performance evaluation of 2009 and 2010, Qualifications and training history

Dear Sir or Madam,

Being Aircraft Engineer currently on Boeing 777 and Boeing 747 to Air France Company, and wishing to broaden my compétences, I would be interested by a job of aircraft engineer within your institution.

Passionate about my job, independent, serious and organized, accustom of staggered hours and not retreating on missions abroad, I think I have the skills to work in your company.

Should you agree after reviewing the enclosed résumé, I would welcome a personal meeting to further discuss your needs and my ability to meet them.

Thank you in advance and I look forward to a favorable reply.

Sincerely,

Maxime MONY

manudu76300
Membre Naturel

par manudu76300 » 06 Fév 2012, 21:03

maxlaterreur2 a écrit:Serait-il possible de corriger ma lettre de motiv ainsi que les termes employés, les tournure de phrase sont-t-elle en accord avec ma traduction? Merci par avance. Cordialement. Maxime MONY

PS: si vous avez des idées pour y rajouter une phrase ou deux, jchui preneur.

Subject: Application for the job of Aircrafts engineer
Enclosed : Curriculum vitae, Performance evaluation of 2009 and 2010, Qualifications and training history

Dear Sir or Madam,

Being Aircraft Engineer currently on Boeing 777 and Boeing 747 to Air France Company, and wishing to broaden my compétences, I would be interested by a job of aircraft engineer within your institution.

Passionate about my job, independent, serious and organized, accustom of staggered hours and not retreating on missions abroad, I think I have the skills to work in your company.

Should you agree after reviewing the enclosed résumé, I would welcome a personal meeting to further discuss your needs and my ability to meet them.

Thank you in advance and I look forward to a favorable reply.

Sincerely,

Maxime MONY

Alors la plupart de tes phrases sont bien mais certaines constructions pourrait etre plus explicites et je n'ai pas compris le " I would welcome" ?

Elerinna
Membre Rationnel

About a motivation application letter

par Elerinna » 28 Fév 2012, 16:48

You're an Aircraft engineer being interested in moving from a company where you enjoy what you do to another hiring firm. What for ? May be would it be recommended to provide an extended evidence of your competencies as well as some sets of abilities that could help us in going further with your case. ;)

Retourner vers ♋ Langues et civilisations