Lieux et formes de pouvoir

Quand Socrate rencontre Shakespear: discussions littéraires, langues étrangères, histoire ou géographie.
icanfly

lieux et formes de pouvoir

par icanfly » 21 Avr 2015, 11:57

Bonjour ,je passe mon bac de langue à la rentrée ,j'ai donc préparé des fiches pour chaque notion ,serai t il possible de me corriger mes erreurs ?
merci d'avance :we:

In order to begin my presentation about form and location of power, it will be necessary for me to define what power means. In the Oxford dictionary, power refers to the ability to influence the behavior of others or the political or social authority exercised by a government, individuals or an institution. In addition, if power exists in our society, it means that counter-power exists too. If some forces tend to exercise a power on subjects, these subjects may reject the power.I have decided to focus my oral on the power of money in the world.how money can have power ? We will choose a framework related to the relations between Power and money so as to answer this issue.

To illustrate the notion of seat and forms of power we studied a cartoon by Bennett .On the fore ground we can see a police officer arrested a man .on the man'sweet there is writing 99% the occupy Wall Street .On the floor they is a notice of demonstrator .On background we can see the stock market .in front there are robbers who are holding bank bags .
The occupy wall street protest movement standed in new york in front of the stock exchange where traders and bankers work for the 1%. It means people at the head of multinational corporation who get richer and richer every day. The opposed to the rest of the population the 99% who either work hard or can’t find a job properly paid because traders an bankers speculate. They are robbers obviously because they mount illegal and fraudulent actions to rob the poor. Who have no other choose to protest and take the street every days to remind politicians and big industrials crooks.

The second document is a text from a contemporary novel*«*a scandalous man*» by gavin esker .the scene takes place in London ,the barrator is British translator of Czech and meets a corporate lawyer who represents an American company that is taking over a Czech corporation .the narrator fells guilty because he knows thousands Czech workers will be sacked . he was not proud of what he did,but for him it was a job he could not refuse.As long he was the only interpreter who could translate from Czech to english.He was affered high fees for this job.the two men are having a row .the corporate lawyer is boasting about all the money he is made in a very short time .the corporate lawyer has not scruples about what he has just done .He feels that in the 21 century either you are a winner and you do what it takes to make it to the top or you are a loser and you will never be succesful .The corporate lawyer is stereotype of arrogant heartless merciless and cynical.He is an opportunist whose only goal is to make money he must have made a fortune at the expense of poor workers Havy is frustrated and angry he is resentful about having helped that man.

To conclude people who get money have the power they can influenced politic or economic decision which have impact on life of human .even if this power increase day after day we still possibility to protest against.

Retourner vers ♋ Langues et civilisations