Juste vérifier s'il n'y a pas de fautes !

Quand Socrate rencontre Shakespear: discussions littéraires, langues étrangères, histoire ou géographie.
angel-dreams
Membre Relatif

Juste vérifier s'il n'y a pas de fautes !

par angel-dreams » 05 Déc 2011, 18:31

Bonjour, j'ai une rédaction et j'aimerais savoir si vous voyez des fautes dans ma copie ! Merci d'avance.

My name is Amanda. I’m 7 years old. Before this morning I was only child. Now I have a little sister. I’m really sorry to be still in late but today I have a good apology. My father needed me. I’m going to explain you why…

This morning, when I woke up, I heard dreadful screams from the room of my parent. I ran to see what it happened. It was my father. He had contractions. So, I understood that I was finally going to have my little sister. There were only my father and me at home. So I drove my father to the hospital. There were traffic block so I running a red light. Moreover my mother will not happy. When we arrived to the hospital we waited one hour. My father is water broke. I held her hand to support him. When suddenly a nurse came to seek him. I was very eager to see my little sister. 10 minutes later, my father came back, he carried my little sister. He no had more his big belly. He looked worried ; he didn’t know how to tell that to his wife. I told him that it wasn’t a problem. Then I drove him home. And I came as fast as I could without to go through a red light this time !

fatal_error
Modérateur

par fatal_error » 05 Déc 2011, 20:10

salut,

juste pour etre sur, father=?

I’m really sorry to be still in late but

I'm really sorry to be late again but

so I running a red light.

so I ran a red light

Moreover my mother will not happy.

pas compris

My father water broke

the nurse came to get him (seek c'est genre rechercher)

he had no more his big belly

without to go through a red light this time

without going through a red light this time

c'est pas exhaustif, mais ya au moins ca
la vie est une fête :)

angel-dreams
Membre Relatif

par angel-dreams » 05 Déc 2011, 21:29

Merci beaucoup !
Father = père.
Je sais l'histoire est bizarre mais c'est la consigne :)

uztop
Membre Complexe

par uztop » 06 Déc 2011, 22:45

Salut,

le texte est un peu bizarre mais je suppose que c'est l'énoncé qui le demande. J'ai mis en gras les quelques fautes que j'ai vues, je pense que tu arriveras à les corriger.
drive ca veut dire conduire, vu que la narratrice a 7 ans c'est bizarre, mais bon le reste est bizarre aussi.
I drove him to the hospital = je l'ai conduit à l'hôpital en voiture (et c'est moi qui conduisait la voiture)

angel-dreams a écrit:My name is Amanda. I’m 7 years old. Before this morning I was only child. Now I have a little sister. I’m really sorry to be still in late but today I have a good apology. My father needed me. I’m going to explain you why…

This morning, when I woke up, I heard dreadful screams from the room of my parent. I ran to see what it happened. It was my father. He had contractions. So, I understood that I was finally going to have my little sister. There were only my father and me at home. So I drove my father to the hospital. There were traffic block so I running a red light. Moreover my mother will not happy. When we arrived to the hospital we waited one hour. My father is water broke. I held her hand to support him. When suddenly a nurse came to seek him. I was very eager to see my little sister. 10 minutes later, my father came back, he carried my little sister. He no had more his big belly. He looked worried ; he didn’t know how to tell that to his wife. I told him that it wasn’t a problem. Then I drove him home. And I came as fast as I could without to go through a red light this time !

Retourner vers ♋ Langues et civilisations