Un dialogue en anglais : pouvez vous voir si il est correct?

Quand Socrate rencontre Shakespear: discussions littéraires, langues étrangères, histoire ou géographie.
Klaudia06

Un dialogue en anglais : pouvez vous voir si il est correct?

par Klaudia06 » 09 Mai 2007, 14:51

Bonjour je dois faire un dialogue en anglais...et je voudrais savoir qu'est ce que vous en pensez des idées, orthographe et grammaire.

Le sujet est : You run away from your wedding ceremony. Tell your best friend about it.

Et voici mon dialogue( on peut dire que c'est une mise en abyme):
Three best friends are taking coffee in a bar. One of them, Bridget, tells her wedding ceremony.

Bridget: First, the day begun with a shiny sun. And the time came for me to enter to the church..

Allison: I want to guess!! You escaped before coming in.

B: No, I had the courage to come in with my beautiful bunch of flowers. The doors opened, the choral begun to sing and...

Clara: You smiled, said civilly "Good bye and you ran away??

B: Noo! Could you wait few time?

A: We know but the suspens is too hard to overtop!

B: Front of the altar, I saw him. He was so cute in his tuxedo. While I walked front of I surprised me thinking it was my real wedding. Fortunately, the fright to face all people's glance took me back on the earth. Lately, during the ceremony I saw severals persons crying. They made me feel pity. And the bride groom..

C: What? He stared at you and saw already a housewife arounded of children waiting for him at home??

B: It exactly the gaze which he had! Finally when the Father said " Has anybody an objection? I moved back and said "Sorry . But the story is ended. It was just a bet to go until the altar with this man who I saw in the street. Good Party!"

C: How did the bride groom look like?

B: His eyes were amazed, his mouth slightly opened. He could not say any word nor move.

A: And you? How did you do to escape?

B: Huh! I soar everything! I took my motor bike closed the entery back the church.

C: Tell me, he didn't try to catch you??

B: Of course, but I was quicklier than he though I had heel!

Everybody laughs

B: Thus, do you like my scenario for my new film??

Donc voila qu'en pensez vous??

Flodelarab
Membre Légendaire

par Flodelarab » 09 Mai 2007, 16:20

Three best friends are taking coffee in a bar. One of them, Bridget, tells her wedding ceremony.

Bridget: First, the day begun with a shiny sun. And the time came for me to enter to the church..

Allison: I want to guess!! You escaped before coming in.

B: No, I had the courage to come in with my beautiful bunch of flowers. The doors opened, the choral begun to sing and...

B: Noo! Could you wait few seconds?

A: We know but the suspense is unbearable!

B: Front of the altar, I saw him (qui est 'in front of" ? ... pas clair). He was so cute in his tuxedo. While I walked face to him I surprised myself thinking it was my real wedding. Fortunately, the fright to face all people's glance took me back on the earth. Lately, during the ceremony I saw some people crying. They made me feel pity. And the bride groom..

C: What? He stared at you and saw already a housewife arounded of children waiting for him at home??

B: It is exactly the gaze which he had! Finally when the Father said " Has anybody an objection? I moved back and said "Sorry . But the story is over (ou "has come to its end"). It was just a bet to go until the altar with this man I saw in the street. Good Party!"

B: His eyes were amazed, his mouth slightly opened. He could not say any word nor move.

A: And you? How did you do to escape?

B: Huh! I soar everything! I took my motor bike close to the back door of the church.

C: Tell me, didn't he try to catch you??

B: Of course, but I was quicker ("faster" mieux) than he though I had heel!

Everybody laughs

B: Then ("So, " mieux), do you like my scenario for my new film??

Klaudia06

par Klaudia06 » 10 Mai 2007, 13:10

Merci beaucoup !!!pour les fautes corrigés!! Merci encore une fois :++:

helene_detroie
Membre Naturel

par helene_detroie » 11 Mai 2007, 20:31

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Three best friends are HAVING A coffee in a bar. One of them, Bridget, tells THEM ABOUT her wedding ceremony.

Bridget: First, the day begun with a shiny sun. And the time came for me to ENTER THE church..

Allison: LET ME guess!! You escaped before coming in.

B: Noo! Could you wait A few seconds?

A: We know but the suspense is unbearable!

B: I saw him STANDING IN Front of the altar,(qui est 'in front of" ? ... pas clair). He was so cute in his tuxedo. While I WAS WALKING face to him I surprised myself thinking it was my real wedding. Fortunately, the fright to face all people's glance took me back on the earth. THEN, during the ceremony I saw some people crying. They made me feel pity. And the bride groom..

B: It is exactly the gaze which he had! Finally when the Father said " Has anybody an objection? I moved back and said "Sorry . But the story is over (ou "has come to its end"). It was just a bet to go until the altar with this man I saw in the street. Good Party!"

A: And you? How did you escape?

B: Huh! I soar everything! I took my motor bike close to the back door of the church.

B: Of course, but I was quicker ("faster" mieux) than he though I had heel!

Everybody laughs

B: Then ("So, " mieux), do you like THE scenario OF my new film??

Voila pour quelques erreurs grossières de langue. Il reste quelques trucs pas tres bien dits...

Mouche05

par Mouche05 » 21 Mai 2007, 18:43

Three best friends are having coffee. One of them, Bridget, tells them about her wedding ceremony.

Bridget: The day begun with a shiny sun. And the time came for me to enter the church..

Allison: Let me guess!! You escaped before coming in.

B: No, I had the courage to come in with my beautiful basket of flowers. The doors opened, the choral begun to sing and...

Clara: You smiled, said civilly "Good bye!" and you ran away??

B: Noo! Could you wait a few seconds?

A: We know, but the suspense is unbearable!

B: I saw him standing front of the altar. He was so cute in his tuxedo. While i was walking face to him I surprised myself thinking it was my real wedding. Fortunately, the fright to face all people's glance took me back on earth. Then, during the ceremony I saw some people crying. They made me feel pity. And the bride groom.. (je comprends pas ces dernières phrases)

C: What? He stared at you and already saw a housewife arounded of children waiting for him at home??

B: It is exactly the gaze he had! Finally when the Father said " Has anybody got any objections?" I moved back and said "Sorry. But the story is over. It was just a bet to go until the altar with this man I saw in the street. Have a good party!"

C: How did the groom look like?

A: And you? How did you escape?

B: Of course, but I was faster than he though, I had heels!

Everybody laughs

B: So, do you like the scenario of my new film?? (ou movie)

Retourner vers ♋ Langues et civilisations